A typical withdrawal follows these steps:
- Go to the banking/payment/wallet page of the betting site
- Click on the withdrawal tab
- From the list of banking methods, pick debit card payment
- Select the debit card issuer
- Enter how much to cash out and confirm
Debit card withdrawals take a bit longer than deposits. However, most of them are completed within three to five business days. Rarely do betting platforms charge withdrawal fees on debit cards.
The operators recommend that players get paid using the same debit card they used as a deposit method on most gaming websites. This protects customers from potential money laundering.
The betting provider sets the maximum and minimum withdrawal amount. In many gambling sites, the customer should provide proof of identity and address before making their first withdrawal.
They are also required to submit a copy of both sides of the Visa card a few weeks before withdrawing. The operator will verify the card to speed up the transactions.